Product Description & Reviews
HPS 1/8" High Temp Blue Silicone vacuum tubing hose is commonly use for vacuum advance systems, turbo systems, coolant systems, emission control, and temperature range applications. Made of Premium grade Silicone. Heavy wall design gives it the ability to handle extreme pressure. Ultra flexible & Excellent tensile strength.. Key Features: Made of Premium grade Silicone. Heavy wall design gives it the ability to handle extreme pressure. Ultra flexible & Excellent tensile strength. Technical Specification: Product Type: Silicone . Temperature Range:- 65 deg. F to + 350 deg. F (177 deg. C). Hose Inside Diameter: 1/8". Hose Outside Diameter: 0.36" (9mm). Hose Length: 100 feet. Wall Thickness: 3mm. Color: Blue. UV and ozone resistant. Remark: Silicone hose is NOT compatible with fuel or oil.
Features & Highlights
- Hose Inside Diameter: 1/8" (3mm). Length: 100 Feet Roll
- Made of High Temp Premium Grade Silicone. Meet and exceed SAEJ20 industry standards, ideal for heavy duty pressure connections and provides excellent resistance for high temperature applications
- Great for marine and industrial use, custom turbo or intercooler piping fabrication, DIY intake or radiator cooling system
- Heavy wall design gives it the ability to handle extreme pressure
- UV and ozone resistant. Silicone hose is NOT compatible with fuel or oil
|Manufacturer:||HPS Silicone Hoses|
|Publisher:||HPS Silicone Hoses|
|Studio:||HPS Silicone Hoses|
|Item Weight:||10.25 pounds|
|Item Size:||11 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||10.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 12 x 12 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.