Product Description & Reviews
Sui-System - SuiTech's Control System for Jeep Wrangler 2007-Present - Unable to provide power to your aftermarket lights on your Jeep? - Tired of buying multiple components just to run into more wiring issues? - Need a SIMPLE Wiring solution that will perfectly fit your Wrangler? LOOK NO MORE! Your ALL-IN-ONE Wiring solution is HERE! At Suitech we speak the Jeep Wrangler language. This is why we've engineered an all-in-one wiring system solution. Properly wiring your aftermarket lights is important to avoid fires or warranty issues. We've done the homework for you so you can spend more time building your Jeep, and less time worrying about technical issues. INSTRUCTIONS ARE DOWNLOADABLE BELOW. Simple Design - System requires no modifications. Installation takes only 1 hour. - Wiring system includes fuses and relays to protect your aftermarket lights. - Fits nicely under the hood. - Operating Voltage: 12V. Max Wattage: 600 Watts. - Integrated Temperature Protection. Protects lights from overheating Warranty Information: - We've manufactured thousands of lights! We know what it takes to power them properly. - You will love this system or your money back! - One (1) Year Replacement. - Contact Tejera LLC to Redeem Warranty. Included: - One (1) 4 Switch A-Pillar (Driver Side). - Four (4) Rocker Switches (2 Blue/ 2 Red). - One (1) Control Box with Wiring. - One (1) Bracket. - One (1) 6-Terminal Block with Hardware. - Wiring Instruction. We Can Only Guarantee This Special Pricing While Supply Last. Buy Now!
Features & Highlights
- Unable to provide power to your aftermarket lights on your Jeep? Tired of buying multiple components just to run into more wiring issues? Need a SIMPLE Wiring solution that will perfectly fit your Jeep Wrangler JK and JKU?
- YOUR ALL-IN-ONE WIRING SOLUTION IS HERE: At Suitech, we've done the homework for you so you can spend more time building your Jeep, and less time worrying about wiring issues. We've engineered this Patent Pending all-in-one wiring system because we understand that wiring your aftermarket lights and accessories should be easy!
- POWERS UP TO 6 LIGHTS OR ACCESSORIES: With an operating voltage range of 12-24 Volts and max power rating on 600 Watts, you will be able to power up to your dual 50 inch LED light bar with ease! Our wiring is also equipped with an Integrated Temperature Protection system to keep your lights from overheating. A series of fuses and relays are designed to protect your aftermarket lights investment.
- ALL INCLUDED PLUG AND PLAY DESIGN: System requires no modifications. Fits nicely under the hood. Installation takes only 1 hour. One (1) 4 Switch A-Pillar (Driver Side). Four (4) Rocker Switches (2 Blue/ 2 Red). One (1) Control Box with Wiring. One (1) Bracket. One (1) 6-Terminal Block with Hardware. Wiring Instruction.
- CUSTOMER GUARANTEE: We're confident you'll love SuiTech's Control System for Jeep Wrangler. We've manufactured thousands of lights and we know what it takes to power them properly. However, if you're not completely satisfied, we'll give you a 100% refund within 30 days of purchase; NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Add a set to your shopping cart today for a risk-free experience!
|Package Weight:||4.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.72 x 4.69 x 4.69 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.