Product Description & Reviews
K&N powersports oil filters contain a modern synthetic filter media, designed for ultimate flow with less pressure drop, yet engineered for outstanding filtration. K&N powersports 'spin-on' oil filters feature a heavy-duty metal can. Most of these have a 17 mm nut affixed onto the end that allows for easy installation and removal. The 17 mm nut is crossed-drilled so racers can safety wire the filter to their bike.O/E replacement oil filters for most cars, trucks, SUV's, motorcycles, & ATV's. 17 mm exposed nut designed for easy oil filter removal.
Features & Highlights
- O/E replacement oil filters for most cars, trucks, SUV's, motorcycles, & ATV's
- 17 mm exposed nut designed for easy oil filter removal
- Heavy duty construction for extreme conditions
- Resin-impregnated filter media traps 99% of harmful contaminants
- Anti-drainback valve (where applicable) eliminates dry starts, prevents oil from draining back into crankcase during engine shutdown
|Item Weight:||0.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.2 x 4.1 x 4.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.11 x 3.11 x 3.11 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: PSJ2212, mpn: PSJ2212, ean: 0026666420242,