Product Description & Reviews
Koehler type worm-drive clamps are precision engineered to provide reliable, long-lasting performance under most standard household, automotive and industrial applications. These versatile, all-purpose clamps feature a bands constructed of 300 series stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance to salt and most chemicals. The housing screw are both produced with plated carbon steel for high-strength performance under tension. All Koehler clamps are manufactured to meet or exceed SAE standard J1508. This pack includes 18 clamps.
Features & Highlights
- Stainless steel band provides maximum corrosion resistance to salt and most chemicals (includes 7 blister card packs, 4 pieces each size SAE 4 and 6, and 2 pieces each SAE size 12, 20, 28,36 and 64)
- Size SAE 4, 6, 12, 20, 28, 36 and 64 with overall clamping range from 1/4 inches to 4-1/2 inches (7 to 114mm)
- Ideal for automotive, home maintenance, plumbing, industrial and marine applications
- Suitable for virtually any clamping application
- Versatile and easy to use and maintain
|Package Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.5 x 4.49 x 4.49 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.