The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator for the Subaru WRX and STI is designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency by up to 30 per cent, boost engine functions, and most importantly protect your car from overheating. It is the ideal upgrade to the stock Subaru radiator. Whether you drive your vehicle daily or take it for track runs. The Mishimoto aluminum WRX and STI radiator features a lightweight dual core, 100 per cent brazed aluminum, and polished end tanks, enhancing the overall performance of your engine. Every Mishimoto aluminum radiator is a direct OEM fit making installation effortless with no cutting or modification required. All Mishimoto radiators come with a high pressure 1.3 bar Mishimoto radiator cap and a warranty including accident protection.
Features & Highlights
- Direct fit for 2001-2007 Subaru WRX/STI
- Overall Size: 28.4" x 17.2" x 2.15 / Core Size: 13.54" x 27.24" / Rows: 2
- Inlet & Outlet: 1.5" / Core Thickness: 1.65" / Tank Wall Thickness: 0.08"
- TIG-welded aluminum radiator includes high-pressure rad cap and magnetic drain plug
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Overall size: 28.4 inch x 17.2 inch x 4.45 inch
- Inlet: 1.25 inch; outlet: 1.25 inch
- Drain plug thread size: (M16) .06 inch; chassis code: GDB; drain plug thread length: .047 inch
- Purchase includes Mishimoto radiator, 1.3 bar rad cap, overflow valve cover, fan bolts and magnetic drain plug
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Item Weight:||15 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.5 x 31 x 31 inches|
|Package Weight:||18.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||23.5 x 6.6 x 6.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Mishimoto, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Spectra Premium
sku: SPPCU2423, mpn: CU2423, ean: 0671607743494,
Innovative engineering, manufacturing technology and quality control ensure that Spectra Premium radiators meet or exceed the performance of the original equipment radiators they replace. That extends to all components, including engine and transmiss...