Product Description & Reviews
Moog Problem Solver products incorporate proven design and engineering features for like new steering, ease of installation and longer life. Moog is the preferred steering and suspension brand of professional technicians and NASCAR Crew Chiefs.Powder-coated to protect against corrosion. Designed to lower stresses for longer service life. All coil springs are 1% load tested. Worn or sagging coil springs can cause premature tire wear due to vehicle misalignment. Use on General Motors products from 1967 - 1972.
Features & Highlights
- Powder-coated to protect against corrosion
- Designed to lower stresses for longer service life
- All coil springs are 1% load tested
- Worn or sagging coil springs can cause premature tire wear due to vehicle misalignment
- Use on General Motors products from 1967 - 1972
- Spring size: Inside Diameter 5.520", Bar Diameter .0554", Installed Height 7.5"
- Load rating: 847 lbs.
- Pigtail ends
- All coil springs meet or exceed OEM (original equipment manufacturers) standards
|Item Weight:||32.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||11.12 x 5.12 x 5.12 inches|
|Package Weight:||14.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.4 x 7.8 x 7.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: SM5549KYB, mpn: SM5549, ean: 0781552605171,
By Progressive Suspension
mpn: 11-1126, ean: 0953040123638,