Product Description & Reviews
Moog Problem Solver products incorporate proven design and engineering features for like new steering, ease of installation and longer life. Moog is the preferred steering and suspension brand of professional technicians and NASCAR Crew Chiefs.Easy to install. Returns like-new steering. Long-lasting performance. Moog engineering-validated construction and design. Problem Solver products incorporate proven design and engineering features. Fits select 1985 - 1996 GM vehicles. Designed to provide more strength and durability.
Features & Highlights
- Easy to install
- Returns like-new steering
- Long-lasting performance
- Moog engineering-validated construction and design
- Problem Solver products incorporate proven design and engineering features
- Fits select 1985 - 1996 GM vehicles
- Designed to provide more strength and durability
- Provides a firmer ride for better handling
- All coil springs meet or exceed OEM (original equipment manufacturers) standards
|Item Weight:||5.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.4 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: MOG80076B, mpn: 80076B, ean: 0080066315447,