Product Description & Reviews
Moog Problem Solver products incorporate proven design and engineering features for like new steering, ease of installation and longer life. Moog is the preferred steering and suspension brand of professional technicians and NASCAR Crew Chiefs.Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear. Loose or worn chassis parts can lead to premature tire wear. Use on 1999 Ford trucks. Designed as original equipment replacement for stock vehicles.
Features & Highlights
- Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear
- Loose or worn chassis parts can lead to premature tire wear
- Use on 1999 Ford trucks
- Designed as original equipment replacement for stock vehicles
- Rods are greasable to reduce friction
- Easy to install
- All parts meet or exceed OEM (original equipment manufacturers) standards
|Item Weight:||17.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||18.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.5 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.