Product Description & Reviews
The MOOG DS300043 tie rod features problem-solving innovation and design that provides easier installation and longer life. MOOG Problem Solver products incorporate proven design and engineering features for like new steering, ease of installation and longer life. MOOG is the preferred steering and suspension brand of professional technicians and NASCAR crew chiefs.Loose or worn chassis parts can lead to premature tire wear. Exclusive cover plate protects against contaminants leaking into the bearing surface.
Features & Highlights
- Loose or worn chassis parts can lead to premature tire wear
- Exclusive cover plate protects against contaminants leaking into the bearing surface
- Grease able socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly; reducing corrosion and wear
- Patent pending Sinology coated metal bearings provide smooth stud swing technicians and drivers prefer
- Patented cover plate design allows for tighter tolerances vs traditional designs for a more durable part
|Item Weight:||5 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 66 x 66 inches|
|Package Weight:||15.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.5 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.