Product Description & Reviews
Moog Problem Solver products incorporate proven design and engineering features for like new steering, ease of installation and longer life. Moog is the preferred steering and suspension brand of professional technicians and NASCAR Crew Chiefs.Problem Solver powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability.. Patent pending Sunoloy coated metal bearings provide smooth stud swing technicians and drivers prefer..
Features & Highlights
- Problem Solver powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability.
- Patent pending Sunoloy coated metal bearings provide smooth stud swing technicians and drivers prefer.
- Problem Solver patented cover plate design allows for tighter tolerances vs traditional cover plate designs, providing a more durable and extended life part.
- Exclusive cover plate protects against contaminants leaking into the bearing surface.
- Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear
- Loose or worn chassis parts can lead to premature tire wear
- Fits select 1994 - 1996 Dodge trucks
- Right outer rod
- Rods are greasable to reduce friction
- Made of durable, all metal construction
- Easy to install
|Item Weight:||1.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.5 x 2.63 x 2.63 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.7 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 99 65 12 55103 , 99 65 1 255 103 , 99651255103 => Porsche Rear Trunk Lid Shock Strut Damper Lift Support Premium Quality 99655103 => 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 911, ean: 0638499072606,