Product Description & Reviews
MOOG problem Solver products incorporate proven design and engineering features for like new steering, ease of installation and longer life. MOOG is the preferred steering and suspension brand of professional technicians and NASCAR crew chiefsBushings are manufactured from high quality elastomer compounds for durability and ride performance. Elastomer compounds do not utilize any reground rubber fillers. High level bonding adhesive is used for durability. Bushings are assembled with the proper precompression to provide the ultimate performance.
Features & Highlights
- Bushings are manufactured from high quality elastomer compounds for durability and ride performance
- Elastomer compounds do not utilize any reground rubber fillers
- High level bonding adhesive is used for durability
- Bushings are assembled with the proper precompression to provide the ultimate performance
- Install MOOG parts, the brand that professional technicians and NASCAR Crew chiefs prefer
|Item Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.31 x 2.75 x 2.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.26 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.35 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.