Product Description & Reviews
Moog Problem Solver products incorporate proven design and engineering features for like new steering, ease of installation and longer life. Moog is the preferred steering and suspension brand of professional technicians and NASCAR Crew Chiefs.Easy to install. Restores like-new steering and handling. Engineered to provide long life and dependability. Loose or worn chassis parts can lead to premature tire wear. Problem Solver products incorporate proven design and engineering features. Fits 1988 - 1996 GM Vehicles.
Features & Highlights
- Easy to install
- Restores like-new steering and handling
- Engineered to provide long life and dependability
- Loose or worn chassis parts can lead to premature tire wear
- Problem Solver products incorporate proven design and engineering features
- Fits 1988 - 1996 GM Vehicles
- Designed as stock replacement
- Improves chassis performance and durability
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.8 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.5 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: K6485, mpn: K6485, ean: 0080066441368,
sku: ADW45G26007, mpn: 45G26007, ean: 0021625809618,