Product Description & Reviews
Moog Problem Solver products incorporate proven design and engineering features for like new steering, ease of installation and longer life. Moog is the preferred steering and suspension brand of professional technicians and NASCAR Crew Chiefs.Includes an oversized 7/16 inch bolt for durability.. Thermoplastic rubber bushings are resistant to heat, wear, salt, road grime and oils.. Cadmium plated hardware prevents corrosion for longer service life.. Fits 1994 - 1998 Ford Explorer. End link bushing, washers and bolts included.
Features & Highlights
- Includes an oversized 7/16 inch bolt for durability.
- Thermoplastic rubber bushings are resistant to heat, wear, salt, road grime and oils.
- Cadmium plated hardware prevents corrosion for longer service life.
- Fits 1994 - 1998 Ford Explorer
- End link bushing, washers and bolts included
- Designed as stock replacement
- Improves chassis performance and durability
|Item Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.5 x 2.63 x 2.63 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.54 x 2.68 x 2.68 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.