Product Description & Reviews
Moog Problem Solver products incorporate proven design and engineering features for like new steering, ease of installation and longer life. Moog is the preferred steering and suspension brand of professional technicians and NASCAR Crew Chiefs.Problem Solver powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability.. Full ball metal stud provides 36 degrees of smooth, consistent, rotational movement.. Durable, all metal construction for longer life..
Features & Highlights
- Problem Solver powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability.
- Full ball metal stud provides 36 degrees of smooth, consistent, rotational movement.
- Durable, all metal construction for longer life.
- A thick bar is used for added strength and durability.
- Wrench flats at the base of the stud allow for a positive hold and the use of sockets for quick and easy installation and removal.
- Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.25 x 1.75 x 1.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.6 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.