Product Description & Reviews
This is our most popular performance distributor. The housing is machined from a billet of 6061-t6 aluminum on a state-of-the-art CNC machine producing exact tolerances. For high rpm stability, a .500 inch Steel shaft is supported by a sealed ball bearing and a long sintered bushing. This shaft also receives a QPQ coating for friction reduction and resistance to corrosion. A precision machined reluctor is attached to the shaft which triggers the magnetic pick-up mounted in the housing. This high output magnetic pick-up is the most accurate way to trigger your ignition. Plus, with no moving parts to wear or adjust, the pick-up is maintenance free. Just above the pick-up is MSD's adjustable mechanical advance assembly. Different springs and stop bushings are supplied so you can tune an advance curve to match your application.
Features & Highlights
- Easy-to-adjust mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings
- Maintenance-free magnetic pickup and precision reluctor create stable trigger signals throughout the RPM range
- Polished steel shaft is QPQ coated and guided by two sealed ball bearings
- Advance plate and weights are fine blanked from chromoly steel and QPQ coated for friction reduction
- Will not accept a vacuum advance canister
|Item Weight:||5.55 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.9 x 6.8 x 6.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.7 x 6.7 x 6.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Cardone Select
sku: A1 84-49600, mpn: 84-49600, ean: 0082617672955,
sku: AA131525, mpn: 31525, ean: 0082617167604,