Product Description & Reviews
Advanced Dacromet coating on shoes for marine application, for maximum corrosion resistance. Dacromet coating (zinc aluminum coating) is new generation of anti-corrosive technology comparing to traditional galvanization Stainless steel springs hardware Aluminum cylinder Riveted brake shoes and pad. Free backing, no lock up when backing Can be used on marine or non marine application These brakes are from our warehouse stock, which we wholesale to US trailer axle manufactures as OE parts Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Features & Highlights
- New OE 10" x 2-1/4" Hydraulic free backing marine trailer brake assemblies (1 left + 1 right) for one axle
- works with most 3,500 lbs trailer axles in the market
- Advanced DACROMET coating for maximum corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel or aluminum hardware or parts
- Center Hole Diameter: 3",4 holes mounting, bolt circle diameter: 4", mounting bolts not included
|Item Weight:||20 pounds|
|Package Weight:||22 pounds|
|Package Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.