Product Description & Reviews
Includes: Girdle Cover, Bolts, Gasket, & Instructions Specifically designed to add support to the bearing caps under severe loads and acceleration, these girdles substantially strengthen the rear end. They also add fluid capacity, which helps to lower the fluid temperature. Comes with drain and fill plugs for easy maintenance.All TA Girdles are made of 356 aircraft grade aluminum, heat treated to T6 specifications, each cover is then stress relieved.. All Girdles incorporate a Fill Port and a Drain Port for ease of servicing..
Features & Highlights
- All TA Girdles are made of 356 aircraft grade aluminum, heat treated to T6 specifications, each cover is then stress relieved.
- All Girdles incorporate a Fill Port and a Drain Port for ease of servicing.
- All Girdles incorporate 2 load bolts with swivel "feet" for supporting the bearing caps.
- All Girdles increase fluid capacity approx. 1/2 pint.
- All Girdles show a decrease in operating temperature, average of 15 degrees.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.