Product Description & Reviews
Kit Includes: Southwest Speed Cast Aluminum Performance Bellhousing (# 650-3976) Factory Reproduction 3899621 Bellhousing 3899621 Stamped on Bellhousing Cast Aluminum Housing Works with GM transmissions with a 4.675" O.D. Bearing Retainer 1/2"-13 tapped hole for z-bar manual clutch linkage, if needed. Fits ALL Small Block and Big Block Chevrolet engines regardless of factory clutch size Southwest Speed Bellhousing Inspection Cover (# 650-3968) Replaces GM Part # 3843943 Includes 1/4" bolts to install inspection shield Exact Replica of the Original Southwest Speed Clutch Fork with Ball Retaining Spring (#650-4028) Replaces GM # 3892632 Exact Replica of the Original Southwest Speed Throwout Bearing (# 650-4035) Replaces GM # 19245400 Exact Replica of the original Designed to effectively reduce friction Made of high quality materials for long service life Southwest Speed Clutch Fork Boot (#650-3952) Replaces GM Part # 3993851 Exact Replica of the original Molded from E.P.D.M rubber for a snug fit that will last for years Southwest Speed Standard Clutch Fork Pivot Ball (#650-4018) Replaces GM Part # 3729000 Installs into bellhousing to support clutch fork 13/16"-16 Threads, 1 1/2" total length end to end Applications: 1964-1988 Chevy Chevelle, Malibu, Monte Carlo* 1959-1987 Chevy El Camino* 1959-1988 Chevy Impala, Caprice, Bel Air, Biscayne, Brookwood, Kingswood, Nomad, Sedan Delivery* 1963-1981 Chevy Corvette* 1967-1981 Chevy Camaro* 1968-1974 Chevy II, Nova* *With Manual Transmissions and 168 tooth Flywheel
Features & Highlights
- Brand New Southwest Speed Aluminum Bellhousing Kit with Throwout Bearing for use with 11" Clutches with Manual Transmission > The kit includes a Factory Reproduction GM # 3899621 Stamped Bellhousing, Flywheel Inspection Cover, Clutch Fork with Ball Retaining Spring, Throwout Bearing, Clutch Fork Boot, and Clutch Fork Pivot Ball (SWS Part # 650-3976, 650-3968, 650-4028, 650-4035, 650-3952, and 650-4018)
- This performance aluminum bellhousing has the GM Part # 3899621 casting number stamped on the outside of the bellhousing just like the original > If you are doing a restoration of an early muscle car, or just want the original 621 bellhousing to finish that rod project, this bellhousing is the perfect part
- Applications > 1964-1988 Chevy Chevelle, Malibu, Monte Carlo* > 1959-1987 Chevy El Camino* > 1959-1988 Chevy Impala, Caprice, Bel Air, Biscayne, Brookwood, Kingswood, Nomad, Sedan Delivery* > 1963-1981 Chevy Corvette* > 1967-1981 Chevy Camaro* > 1968-1974 Chevy II, Nova* > *With Manual Transmissions and 168 tooth Flywheel
- The bellhousing was used with 4 speed transmissions in 66-72 Chevelle, 66-81 Corvette, 67-72 Camaro, 68-72 Nova, and 64-81 Impala, but with any GM transmission that measures 4.675" and an 11" clutch, it will fit great in all of the additional applications shown above, as well as many different types of projects > This will make it a snap to get that big GM bellhousing in your muscle car or rod project
- This will make it a snap to get that big GM bellhousing in your muscle car or rod project. > This new Chevy high performance 11" style aluminum bellhousing was issued on Camaros, Chevelles, Impalas, Corvettes and Nova's with big block 396, 427, and 454 engines, as well as Yenko, Copo, and ZL1 and also small blocks like 302, 327, 350 and 400 with the 168 tooth, 14" flywheels and 11" clutches, including Z28, Yenko, and Deuce models
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.