Product Description & Reviews
This performance aluminum bellhousing does not have the GM Part # 3899621 casting number but will look, fit, and perform just like original. If you are doing a restoration of an early muscle car, or just want the correct bellhousing to finish that rod project, this bellhousing is the perfect part! Kit Includes: Southwest Speed Cast Aluminum Performance Bellhousing (# 650-3975) Replaces GM Part # 3899621 Cast Aluminum Housing Works with GM transmissions with a 4.675" O.D. Bearing Retainer Clears 168 tooth 14" Flywheels with factory 11" clutch discs 1/2"-13 tapped hole for z-bar manual clutch linkage, if needed. Fits ALL Small Block and Big Block Chevrolet engines regardless of factory clutch size Southwest Speed Flywheel Inspection Cover (# 650-3968) Replaces GM Part # 3843943 Includes 1/4" bolts to install inspection shield Exact Replica of the Original Southwest Speed Standard Clutch Fork Pivot Ball (# 650-4018) Replaces GM Part # 3729000 Installs into bellhousing to support clutch fork 13/16"-16 Threads, 1 1/2" total length end to end Southwest Speed Clutch Fork Boot (# 650-3952) Replaces GM Part # 3993851 Exact Replica of the original Molded from E.P.D.M rubber for a snug fit that will last for years Fits: 1964 - 1988 Chevy Chevelle, Malibu, Monte Carlo* 1959 - 1987 Chevy El Camino* 1959 - 1988 Chevy Impala, Caprice, Bel Air, Biscayne, Brookwood, Kingswood, Nomad, Sedan Delivery* 1963 - 1981 Chevy Corvette* 1967 - 1981 Chevy Camaro* 1968 - 1974 Chevy II, Nova* With Manual Transmissions and 168 tooth Flywheel
Features & Highlights
- Brand New Southwest Speed Aluminum Bellhousing Kit for 11" Clutches with Manual Transmissions that includes a replica GM 3899621 Bellhousing, Flywheel Inspection Cover, Clutch Fork Pivot Ball, and Clutch Fork Dust Boot. (SWS Part # 650-3975, 650-3968, 650-4018, and 650-3952).
- This Southwest Speed 11" Performance Cast Aluminum Bellhousing is a reproduction of the original 3899621 bellhousing used on GM models w/Big Block and Small Block engines equipped with an 11" clutch > This performance aluminum bellhousing does not have the GM Part # 3899621 casting number but will look, fit, and perform just like original > If you are doing a restoration of an early muscle car, or just want the correct bellhousing to finish that rod project, this bellhousing is the perfect part
- Fits: | * 1964 - 1988 Chevy Chevelle, Malibu, Monte Carlo* | * 1959 - 1987 Chevy El Camino* | * 1959 - 1988 Chevy Impala, Caprice, Bel Air, Biscayne, Brookwood, Kingswood, Nomad, Sedan Delivery* | * 1963 - 1981 Chevy Corvette* | * 1967 - 1981 Chevy Camaro* | * 1968 - 1974 Chevy II, Nova* | **With Manual Transmissions and 168 tooth Flywheel
- The bellhousing was used with 4 speed transmissions in 66-72 Chevelle, 66-81 Corvette, 67-72 Camaro, 68-72 Nova, and 64-81 Impala, but with any GM transmission that measures 4.675" and an 11" clutch > This new Chevy high performance 11" style aluminum bellhousing was issued on Camaros, Chevelles, Impalas, Corvettes and Nova's with big block 396, 427, and 454 engines, as well as Yenko, Copo, and ZL1 and also small blocks like 302, 327, 350 and 400
- Will accept your original Muncie or Saginaw Manual Transmission with a 4.675" O.D. bearing retainer > Will even work with the Tremec 5 and 6 Speed Transmissions > You can use one of the new bolt-in Classic Car Conversion Transmissions and still use all of the Stock 4 Speed Pedals and Rods with this bellhousing
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By J.W. Performance Transmissions
mpn: 92451, ean: 0012318000542,