Product Description & Reviews
Noico 170 mil helps to keep the cold air of your A/C for longer ! The material has an optimum thickness and special structure thus offering a light weight. It effectively operates on the floor, doors and large surfaces, such as roof and the hood! This material is considered to be one of the best thermal insulators). The operating temperature of the material is the same as of the rubber foam such as DynaLiner - up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit. DO NOT use this product as heat shield for mufflers, catalytic converters, DPF and more. In this case, you need to use special materials designed for 900-3000 degrees F. Noico 170 mil makes your car quite! Material copes with noise suppression. But at the same time, the material is not a complete substitute for butyl based sound deadening. The most effective way to treat your car is: 1) place the butyl based material as a first layer (about 60 % of the total elimination of sound and vibration), 2) install the waterproof foam heat insulation Noico 170 mil as a second layer (40 % of the total elimination of noise insulation). Noico 170 mil has the optimum level of adhesion! The material sticks well to the surface thus allowing for the correct operation. Easy to cut, handle and install. The material is intended for use in Automotive Firewalls, Car Doors, Headliners.
Features & Highlights
- Noico 170 mil closed-cell polyethylene foam is the best alternative to rubber foam such as Dynamat DynaLiner sound deadening. The price of 1 sqft product of similar characteristics is three times cheaper! Noise and heat insulation Noico 170 mil has an adhesive layer which makes it different from many cheap offers. Noico 170 mil is a very versatile insulation material with excellent thermal barrier properties. It is the best way to make the car cool and quiet! It's easy to cut and install !
- Noico 170 mil has the same characteristics and excellent noise insulator properties as rubber foam. It absolutely doesn't absorb water & has no odor unlike polyurethane foam. It has a very low weight, oil and petrol resistant.
- The material used is an excellent insulator! The sound deadener material allows you to deal with both, cold and the heat. This is especially important in hot climate areas. Well-insulated interior is a pledge of high comfort while in vehicle.
- The operating temperature of the material is the same as of the rubber foam such as DynaLiner - up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit. DO NOT use this product as heat shield for mufflers, catalytic converters, DPF and more. In this case, you need to use special materials designed for 900-3000 degrees F.
- Specifications: Self-adhesive foam sheets (closed cell PE foam) with glue; Nominal Thickness 1/6 "( 170 mil / 4mm); Nominal Sheet Size 9.8x15.7 inch; Number of sheets in the stack 17; Total coverage area of 18 sqft;
|Item Weight:||5.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||11 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.96 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.79 x 3.39 x 3.39 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.