Product Description & Reviews
Optima 34/78 RedTop is designed to deliver high power cranking ability even in harsh weather conditions. This battery is great for heavy use by hot rods and off-roaders with its leak-proof, high power, and starting ability. The unique SpiralCell design provides a strong and clean power source, ensuring the safety of you, your family and the environment. The higher reserve capacity gives you a longer shelf-life to give you the power when you need it, where you need it.12-Volt, 800 Cold Cranking Amps, Size: 10" x 6 7/8" x 7 13/16" tall, Weight: 38.8 pounds, Dual SAE & GM Posts.
Features & Highlights
- 12-Volt, 800 Cold Cranking Amps, Size: 10" x 6 7/8" x 7 13/16" tall, Weight: 38.8 pounds, Dual SAE & GM Posts
- Reserve capacity of 100 minutes for constant performance
- Optimal starting power even in bad weather
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island. Battery Charger:13.8 to 15.0 volts, 10 amps maximum, approximately for six to twelve hours. Alternator:13.3 to 15 volts, no amperage limit
- Note: Fifteen times more resistant to vibration for durability. Mountable in virtually any position. May include convenient carrying handle for ease of placement in battery holder.
|Item Weight:||38.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.88 x 7.8 x 7.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||42.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.8 x 10.79 x 10.79 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.