Product Description & Reviews
Optima D34/78 YellowTop battery provides the extra performance and deep-cycling capability that your vehicle demands if it has a lot of accessories like running lights, high-performance stereo/AV system, winches, or hydraulics. The unique SpiralCell design provides a strong and clean power source, ensuring the safety of you, your family and the environment. The Optima battery is ideal for seasonal use because of its very low self-discharge rate. That means you can store your seasonal vehicles all winter without regular charging and still spring out of the starting block when winter is over.
Features & Highlights
- 12-Volt, 750 Cold Cranking Amps, Size: 10" x 6 7/8" x 7 13/16" tall, Weight: 43.5 pounds, Dual SAE & GM Post
- Reserve capacity of 120 minutes for constant performance
- Optimal starting power even in bad weather. Case Material: Polypropylene
- Fifteen times more resistant to vibration for durability
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
|Item Weight:||43.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.88 x 7.8 x 7.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||47.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.11 x 11.69 x 11.69 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.