Product Description & Reviews
Optima D34M BlueTop is designed as a dual purpose battery, both starting and deep cycle for people who need a sure-starting, strong cranking, and maintenance free power source for their boat or RV, even in harsh conditions. The unique SpiralCell design provides a strong and clean power source, ensuring the safety of you, your family and the environment. The higher reserve capacity gives you a longer shelf-life to give you the power when you need it, where you need it. This battery is designed to be used with recreational vehicles or boats with large accessory loads. Refer to the user guide for troubleshooting steps.
Features & Highlights
- 12-Volt, 750 Cold Cranking Amps, Size: 10 inches x 6 7/8 inches x 7 13/16 inches tall, Weight: 43.5 pounds, Dual SAE & 5/16 inches Stainless Steel Stud Posts. 55 Ah C20 capacity
- Optimal starting power even in bad weather
- Mountable in virtually any position
- Fifteen times more resistant to vibration for durability
- Reserve capacity of 120 minutes for constant performance
|Item Weight:||43.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.88 x 7.8 x 7.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||46.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.39 x 11.18 x 11.18 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.