Product Description & Reviews
Optima D35 YellowTop battery provides the extra performance and deep-cycling capability that your vehicle demands if it has a lot of accessories like running lights, high-performance stereo/AV system, winches, or hydraulics. The unique SpiralCell design provides a strong and clean power source, ensuring the safety of you, your family and the environment. The Optima battery is ideal for seasonal use because of its very low self-discharge rate. That means you can store your seasonal vehicles all winter without regular charging and still spring out of the starting block when winter is over.
Features & Highlights
- 12-Volt, 620 Cold Cranking Amps, Size: 9 5/16" x 6 13/16" x 7 5/8" tall, Weight: 36.4 pounds, SAE Post,.300+ discharge/recharge cycles
- 98 minutes reserve capacity for constant performance
- Optimal starting power even in bad weather; the positive or red terminal is located to the right
- Fifteen times more resistant to vibration for durability
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
|Item Weight:||36.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.75 x 7.69 x 7.69 inches|
|Package Weight:||39.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.1 x 10.7 x 10.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.