Product Description & Reviews
The world’s most advanced fully automatic 12V battery charger! OptiMate 6 saves batteries that other chargers can’t by recognizing the difference between a discharged or sulphated battery! Program steps - STEP1: Low Volt Start (0.5V). STEPS2: TEST before charge. STEP3: Pulse ‘wake up’. STEP4: Turbo SAVE. STEP5: Pulse SAVE. STEP6: Controlled CHARGE. STEP7: OPTIMIZE. STEP8: TEST after CHARGE. STEP9: OptiMate maintenance. Perfect for months-long maintenance of any size 12V lead-acid battery – deep cycle, automotive, marine, motorcycle. Multi-stage desulphation: Restores neglected batteries from as low as 0.5 Volts. Ampmatic charge control: adjusts current to suit any battery size (3 to 240Ah) OR condition for fastest and most complete charge. Cell voltage balancing mode: correctly prepares NEW batteries for first use and optimizes battery performance. Daily battery condition tests & interactive float charge: maintains battery fully charged, weeks or months long. SAFE: No risk of overcharging. Totally safe for vehicle electronics. Sparks suppressed. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shut-down if short-circuited or battery disconnected. 3-year limited replacement warranty.
Features & Highlights
- The world's most advanced fully automatic 12V battery charger! OptiMate 6 saves batteries that other chargers can't by recognizing the difference between a discharged or sulphated battery!
- SAVE : Low Volt Start of 0.5V + 2-step desulphation recovery; CHARGING AMPS: 5A (Ampmatic).
- Model TM-181 IDEAL FOR: STD, AGM & GEL 12V batteries from 3 - 240Ah.
- USE: Indoor / Outdoor (lowest temperature: -40°F / -40°C); STYLE: Weatherproof case with wall mounts, with 6ft / 180cm AC supply lead and 6ft / 180cm charge lead ending in SAE connector. Weatherproof battery lead & standard battery clip set included.
- INPUT: Global (100-240V 50-60Hz), high efficiency (CEC listed), fully sealed.
- Ampmatic current contol with cell
- Early warning of battery problems
- 24/7 automatic storage control
- Optimizes battery power and life
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.05 x 3.35 x 3.35 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.1 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Tecmate, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Why buy from us? On the basis of +15 years of Car Roadside Assistance, XINCOL brand founder Jack Guo invented This Professional Jumper Cable. It is No.1 Choice of Professional Car Dealership and Vehicle Rescue Personnel Features •Genuine Heavy Duty Jumper Cable 100% 1AWG Copper Wire with Super Good Conductivity • Excellent insulation, anti-frozen feature, withstanding thermal change, suitable for all the 12V/24V vehicles including cars, motorcycles, trucks, vans and SUVs, could