Product Description & Reviews
The world’s most advanced fully automatic 12V battery charger! OptiMate 6 saves batteries that other chargers can’t by recognizing the difference between a discharged or sulphated battery! Program steps - STEP1: Low Volt Start (0.5V). STEPS2: TEST before charge. STEP3: Pulse ‘wake up’. STEP4: Turbo SAVE. STEP5: Pulse SAVE. STEP6: Controlled CHARGE. STEP7: OPTIMIZE. STEP8: TEST after CHARGE. STEP9: OptiMate maintenance. Perfect for months-long maintenance of any size 12V lead-acid battery – deep cycle, automotive, marine, motorcycle. Multi-stage desulphation: Restores neglected batteries from as low as 0.5 Volts. Ampmatic charge control: adjusts current to suit any battery size (3 to 240Ah) OR condition for fastest and most complete charge. Cell voltage balancing mode: correctly prepares NEW batteries for first use and optimizes battery performance. Daily battery condition tests & interactive float charge: maintains battery fully charged, weeks or months long. SAFE: No risk of overcharging. Totally safe for vehicle electronics. Sparks suppressed. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shut-down if short-circuited or battery disconnected. 3-year limited replacement warranty.
Features & Highlights
- The world's most advanced fully automatic 12V battery charger! OptiMate 6 saves batteries that other chargers can't by recognizing the difference between a discharged or sulphated battery!
- SAVE : Low Volt Start of 0.5V + 2-step desulphation recovery; CHARGING AMPS: 5A (Ampmatic).
- Model TM-181 IDEAL FOR: STD, AGM & GEL 12V batteries from 3 - 240Ah.
- USE: Indoor / Outdoor (lowest temperature: -40°F / -40°C); STYLE: Weatherproof case with wall mounts, with 6ft / 180cm AC supply lead and 6ft / 180cm charge lead ending in SAE connector. Weatherproof battery lead & standard battery clip set included.
- INPUT: Global (100-240V 50-60Hz), high efficiency (CEC listed), fully sealed.
- Ampmatic current contol with cell
- Early warning of battery problems
- 24/7 automatic storage control
- Optimizes battery power and life
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.05 x 3.35 x 3.35 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.1 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.