The world’s most advanced SELECTABLE battery charger for starter/deep cycle batteries, including Odyssey & Optima! OptiMate 7 Select comes with a POWER SUPPLY mode for vehicle memory settings & more! Program Steps - STEP 1: Selection STEP 2: Low Volt Start (0.5V). STEP 3: TEST before charge. STEP 4: Turbo SAVE. STEP 5: Pulse SAVE. STEP 6: Controlled CHARGE. STEP 7: OPTIMIZE. STEP 8: TEST after CHARGE. STEP 9: OptiMate maintenance. Voltage selection (14.4V / 14.7V) ensure the battery receives charge at the correct voltage. Special feature: POWER SUPPLY mode delivers stable power for vehicle system reprogramming, show room vehicle demo or retaining memorised settings when battery cables are disconnected to fit powered accessories or replace the battery. SAFE: No risk of overcharging. Totally safe for vehicle electronics. Sparks suppressed. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shut-down if short-circuited or battery disconnected. 3-year limited replacement warranty.
Features & Highlights
- The world's most advanced SELECTABLE battery charger for starter/deep cycle batteries, including Odyssey & Optima! OptiMate 7 Select comes with a POWER SUPPLY mode for vehicle memory settings & more!
- SAVE: Low Volt Start of 0.5V + 2-step desulphation recovery; CHARGING AMPS: 10A (Ampmatic) @ 14.4V / 14.7V. POWER SUPPLY: 8A @ 13.6V.
- Model TM-251 IDEAL FOR: STD, AGM, GEL & Deep Cycle 12V batteries from 3 - 400Ah.
- USE: Indoor / Outdoor (lowest temperature: -40°F / -40°C); STYLE: Weatherproof case with wall mounts, with 6ft / 180cm AC supply lead and 6ft / 180cm charge lead ending in SAE connector. Weatherproof battery lead & standard battery clip set included.
- INPUT: Global (100-240V 50-60Hz), high efficiency (CEC listed), fully sealed.
|Item Weight:||3.42 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.2 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Tecmate, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: SBP1, ean: 0026666812245,
Schumacher's Storm Portable Power Unit provides emergency backup power, serving as a better alternative to a generator during power outages. With a built-in 700W pure sine wave inverter with 1400 peak watts, this unit provides 3 to 9 hours of backup...
mpn: PPRH5, ean: 9645661212310,
When you are on the move, don't be tied down to a household power outlet for your electrical power needs. The Stanley Professional Power Station combines a portable household AC power supply and DC power supply with a jump-starter and 120 PSI air-co...