Product Description & Reviews
Every item in the Original Engine Management program is tested to conform to original equipment quality form, fit, and function.Sensor-Crankshaft Position match O.E. output wave shapes and amplitude to provide solid communication to on board computer.. Weather tight connections ensure solid communication to ECU.. High impact housings protect device despite impact from road debris, severe vibration, and road salt while in service.. Thermoplastic or steel housing. Heavy-duty ferrite magnetic element.
Features & Highlights
- Sensor-Crankshaft Position match O.E. output wave shapes and amplitude to provide solid communication to on board computer.
- Weather tight connections ensure solid communication to ECU.
- High impact housings protect device despite impact from road debris, severe vibration, and road salt while in service.
- Thermoplastic or steel housing
- Heavy-duty ferrite magnetic element
|Manufacturer:||Original Engine Management|
|Brand:||Original Engine Management|
|Publisher:||Original Engine Management|
|Studio:||Original Engine Management|
|Item Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.75 x 1.31 x 1.31 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.8 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: ADW12575172, mpn: 213-1556, ean: 0021625727769,
By Standard Motor Products
mpn: PC42T, ean: 0025623211503,
sku: rm-ACM-213-336, mpn: 213-336, ean: 0036666824766,