Product Description & Reviews
The new red powder coated alloy USA boulder aluminum differential covers are constructed from a356-t6 cast aluminum for strong impact resistance and feature a precision machined sealing surface, allowing gaskets or RTV sealant to be used for a leak-free seal. Each cover is designed to help protect internal components from damage caused by contact with rocks and other terrain off-road as well as aid in dissipating heat from differentials. These covers also come complete with a magnetic drain plug for protection against costly damage from metal particles that can accumulate in gear oil and include a specially designed dipstick bolt to help Jeep owners avoid under or overfilling their differentials.
Features & Highlights
- Constructed of a356-t6 cast aluminum for strong impact resistance
- Red powder-coated texture Offers a high quality finish with a stylish look
- Machined sealing surface allows gaskets or RTV sealant to adhere easily, providing great sealing
- Magnetic drain plug provides extra protection against oil particles
- Custom dipstick bolt makes it easier to determine correct fill Line
|Item Weight:||3.95 pounds|
|Package Weight:||4.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.31 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.