Product Description & Reviews
The Ignitor II has many of the same great features that the Ignitor has, but its smarter. Ignitor II units sense the coil current level and use a powerful micro controller to adjust the dwell. Variable dwell helps to maintain peak energy throughout the entire RPM range. Ignitor II systems develop up to 4 times more energy between 3000 and 5000 RPM than standard ignition systems. High RPM performance is improved when used with the Flame-Thrower II super low resistance (0.6 ohms) 45,000 volt coils.
Features & Highlights
- Adaptive dwell maintains peak energy throughout the entire rpm range, reducing misfires while improving engine performance.
- Compensates for inherent electronic delay by adjusting the spark timing throughout the entire RPM range.
- Synchronized peak current and spark timing reduces heat build-up.
- Senses startup and develops more energy for quicker, easier starting.
- Built in reverse polarity and over current protection shuts down the system, preventing component damage.
|Item Size:||6 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.8 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Beck Arnley
sku: BEC180-0281, mpn: 1800281, ean: 0049797997834,