Product Description & Reviews
Replace your stock timing chain with a CNC machined dual gear drive. Unlike timing chains, gear drives will not stretch or wear prematurely. Most applications require little or no machining and fit under the majority of stock timing chain covers. Whether it's on the street or on the strip let a PRW dual gear drive help you make more horsepower.Easy to install and compatable with all standard camshafts. SAE 660 silicon bronze thrust ring included in most applications. Axial needle and cage forward thrust bearings to reduce friction.
Features & Highlights
- Easy to install and compatable with all standard camshafts
- SAE 660 silicon bronze thrust ring included in most applications
- Axial needle and cage forward thrust bearings to reduce friction
- Rugged Cr40 alloy steel gears assure prolonged trouble-free operation
- Designed for precise multiple cam timing adjustments
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.8 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.4 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Dutton-Lainson Company
mpn: WG2000HEX, ean: 0085077110012,