Product Description & Reviews
PTC offers a complete line of cabin air filters that provide coverage for both domestic and import applications. Well over 90% of late 3999 cars and trucks on the road today are equipped with cabin air filters, yet many people don't know it and neglect required filter replacement service intervals which are recommended every 12,000 to 18,000 miles. Driving on dusty roads require more frequent filter changes. This represents a tremendous profit opportunity, because with over 239 million vehicles on the road today (source: a as a), this maintenance category remains significantly under serviced. PTC cabin air filters contain either particulate and/or activated Charcoal media to help filter out over 90% of pollutants, particles, harmful gases and bacteria that can affect your health. Many filters are also available for the cabin air vehicle frame; no need to replace the entire filter and frame assembly.
Features & Highlights
- Filters out over 60% of dust, pollen, gases, tire and Brake Line particles and other harmful bacteria
- Premium-quality filter media stops particulates down to 0.001 Microns
- Manufactured to ISO9001/9002/9003 and QS9000 certified standards and improves riding comfort by improving the air quality in your vehicle
- Vehicle specific installation instructions included
- Eliminate potential "pressure back-up" that will diminish heat and AC output and can lead to possible major component failure down the road; including an AC condenser/Evaporator, heater core and more
|Brand:||Power Train Components|
|Item Size:||8.5 x 1.25 x 1.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.