Product Description & Reviews
In 2001 Rain-X introduced the Weatherbeater wiper blade, continuing its tradition of designing products that help you see more clearly and outsmart the elements, for a better driving experience. The Rain-X Weatherbeater wiper blade continues to be a favorite wiper blade of drivers looking for wipe quality, durability and a great value.Note:Wiper blades are curved, so if measured with a straight tape measure, part of the curved surface will be missed and there for the measurement will not be true instead 18".
Features & Highlights
- Note:Wiper blades are curved, so if measured with a straight tape measure, part of the curved surface will be missed and there for the measurement will not be true instead 18"
- The galvanized steel frame prevents rust and corrosion while providing strength and durability.
- Natural rubber squeegee resists cracking, splitting and tearing caused by heat, cold, windshield wiper fluid and salt
- Provides a smooth, clean, streak-free wipe due to multiple press points that conform to your windshield
- Pre-installed with small j-hook adapter and contains multi-adapter for side pin, large j-hook and bayonet wiper blade arm
- The original Rain-X Weatherbeater wiper blade! For over 15 years, this traditional wiper blade is still known and trusted for its quality, durability and value.
|Item Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.67 x 22.8 x 22.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.5 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.