Product Description & Reviews
RAVENOL oils and lubricants have been made in Germany since 1946! RAVENOL is famous throughout Europe and is known for setting the world standard in advanced lubrication technology. RAVENOL Transfer Fluid TF-0870 is a fully synthetic gear lubricant designed specifically for the latest generation of electronically controlled active transfer cases. RAVENOL Transfer Fluid TF-0870 is formulated with fully synthetic base oils (PAO) combined with special additives and inhibition. RAVENOL Transfer Fluid TF-0870 ensures optimum power transfer and ultimate reliability. Technical Characteristics and Features: Excellent lubricating ability even at low temperatures in winter A high, stable viscosity index Excellent oxidation stability Protection against wear, corrosion and foam formation Balanced formulation for excellent low coefficient of friction Neutral towards sealing materials Neutral behavior by inhibition compared with non-ferrous metals Application Notes: RAVENOL Transfer Fluid TF-0870 was specifically engineered and developed for use in active transfer cases. RAVENOL Transfer Fluid TF-0870 provides a stable viscosity even under the highest loads and temperatures. Specifications, Applications, and OE Reference Numbers: BMW DTF-1 83222409710, 83222397244, 83220306816, 7550173 for Transfer Case xDrive: ATC300, ATC350, ATC400, ATC450, ATC500, ATC700 Land Rover LR003137 BOT 118 Plus, IYK500010, ATF TF-0753 Nissan 999MP-TF0870P, KLD22-00001EU for Transfer Case ATX90A Porsche 000-043-301-36 / 00004330136 for Cayenne Transfer Case VW G 052 515 A2 (formerly G 055 015 A2) for Transfer Case 0AD and 0BV for VW Touareg, and Audi Q7 VW G 052 533 A2 for Transfer Case 0C7 for Amarok Always consult your service manual and confirm the specific fluid and oil requirements for your model.
Features & Highlights
- Engineered and Made in Germany to exceed Original Equipment (O.E.) factory fill specifications
- Fully synthetic gear lubricant designed specifically for the latest generation of electronically controlled active transfer cases
- Provides a stable viscosity even under the highest loads while protecting against wear, corrosion, and foam formation
- Ensures optimum power transfer and ultimate reliability with an extremely low coefficient of friction
- Improved fluid formulation over factory fill for BMW, Land Rover, Nissan, Porsche, Volkswagen, and Audi - SEE SPECIFICATIONS LISTED BELOW
|Item Weight:||2.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.