Product Description & Reviews
ABOUT RED LINE GEAR OIL FOR MANUAL TRANSMISSIONS Appropriate coefficient of friction for most manual transmission synchronizers (other's synthetic gear oils are often too slippery for proper synchro engagement) Red Line offers lubricants to pinpoint nearly every transmission application MTL are not for use in differentials with hypoid gears Excellent gear and synchro protection, balanced slipperiness for easier shifting in cold climates Excellent for high- and low-mile transmissions Compatible with petroleums and other synthetics
Features & Highlights
- Popular manual transmision fluid for BMW (before 1993), Honda and Acura, Ford Focus, late-model Mini Cooper, Dodge & Jeep NV 1500, NV 3500, and NV 5600
- Offers quicker shifts, perfect synchronizer coefficient of friction
- Eliminates notchy shifting, even when cold
- High performance gear protection and longer synchro life
- Recommended for GL-1, GL-3, and GL-4 applications, as well as where most special synchromesh fluids are specified
|Manufacturer:||Red Line Oil|
|Brand:||Red Line Oil|
|Publisher:||Red Line Oil|
|Studio:||Red Line Oil|
|Package Weight:||8.46 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.5 x 10.32 x 10.32 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.