Product Description & Reviews
Rear Anti-Sway Bar for Class A motorhomes. Fits 2006-2016 Ford F-53 chassis with V10 engines. This auxiliary 1.5" anti-sway bar only fits chassis with a Dana 150 rear axle. Fits 18,000 lb. GVWR and heavier chassis that have shock mounts with two holes that are parallel to the ground. Why fight it? Does your suspension have the best of you? Beat you down? Control you? Driving your RV should be an enjoyable experience. And it can be. Adding a set of Roadmaster anti-sway bars to your suspension has an immediate effect on stability and cornering control. Does your motorhome handle like the Queen Mary? Does it pitch and roll with every gust of wind or passing semi? Does it list to port or starboard on the curves, or waddle over speed bumps, railroad tracks and driveways? Well, it shouldn't. As a matter of fact, motorhomes can be made to handle much more like your family car. Upgrading your shock absorbers will control up and down motion. But the best shocks in the world won't affect side to side motion. The solution is to sway and body roll is anti-sway bars. Adding a set of custom anti-sway bars to your suspension will have the same affect on sway as a good set of shocks has on up and down motion. There is an immediate improvement in stability and tracking, especially on the curves, in high winds and rough roads. Anti-sway bars allow you to corner with confidence, drive comfortably along windy byways with quicker maneuvering and a remarkably level ride - all without launching the dishes out of the cupboard. And after 8 or 10 hours behind the wheel you will arrive fresh. You won't feel like you've just gone 15 rounds in a heavy weight prize fight.
Features & Highlights
- Bigger is Better - Roadmaster anti-sway bars are thicker than OEM and replacement bars. Every 1/8" increase in diameter results in over 30 percent sway improvement. On average Roadmaster Anti-Sway Bars provide over 90 percent more resistance to sway
- A High-Grade Alloy - Made from 4140 Chromoly steel (a chrome and molybdenum alloy) which is considerably stronger and more durable than standard spring steel used by most others
- A Better Pivot Point - Polyurethane bushings are impervious to gas, oil and ozone corrosion, more resistant to abrasion, and doesn't buckle under heavier load weights. OEM and most after market bars use rubber which simply doesn't last
- Stop Sway - Better handling, less fatigue, higher performance
- Stops Windbuffet - Increased confidence, less fatigue
|Item Size:||24 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||63.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||24 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 9903, mpn: 9903, ean: 0722439099034,
sku: 5553, mpn: 5553, ean: 0722439055535,