Product Description & Reviews
Description:Many Dodge Ram models are plagued with a poorly supported steering box that prematurely wears causing sloppy steering and road wander. Rough Country's Steering Brace for the 2009-2015 Dodge RAM 2500/3500 pickup trucks is the answer to this common problem. This durable brace adds rigid support for the sector shaft, eliminating any side-to-side play, and ties the frame horns together, helping to eradicate frame flex, offering a tighter steering feel and longer lifespan for your steering box.Rough Country's Steering Box Brace features a 100% bolt-on install process for easy installation and can be installed using common tools in a home garage. This brace is precision cut for a perfect fit and powder-coated to resist corrosion and withstand the elements. This kit Includes Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty!Rough Country's Steering Brace - 1066
Features & Highlights
- FITMENT: Dodge: 09-10 Ram 2500 4WD, 09-10 Ram 3500 4WD; Ram: 11-16 2500 4WD, 11-16 3500 4WD
- KIT CONTENTS: Steering brace, pitman arm nut, bearing block, and hardware
- BENEFITS: Creates a tighter steering feel, eliminating any side-to-side play or "wander"; Helps eliminate frame flex by tying the bottom pivot point of the steering box to both frame rails; Longer lifespan for your steering box; Easy bolt-on installation; Powder coated black for corrosion resistance
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Does not fit models with electronic sway bar disconnect option
- ITEM SPECIFICS: Installation Time: 2-3 hours; Weight: 21.5-lbs
|Item Weight:||22 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.