Product Description & Reviews
Description:With 300 Horses under the hood ready to buck, the Nissan Titan is worthy of its powerful name. Once combined with a lift kit and larger tires, that power needs to be properly regulated to eliminate axle wrap. In 2011 and newer model Titans, axle wrap can force the drive shaft upwards and actually make contact with the body of the truck. Thanks to Rough Country's new Nissan Titan Traction Bar Kit, you can prevent the axle from twisting backwards, eliminating leaf spring windup and keeping the rear drive wheels forced down to the pavement for superior traction.With this much power, you need a traction bar kit that can take what you dish out. Built out of Heavy Duty 1.25-inch DOM Tubing and attached with 1/4-inch plate steel brackets, this traction bar kit is ready to handle all the torque you can muster. Adjustable Heim joints allow a precise fit for stock height up to 8-inches of lift. Furthermore Heim Joints can hold up to more force than materials used in other traction bars, and give immediate traction results since they do not bend or flex like Polyurethane.Rough Country's Traction Bar Kit - 876
Features & Highlights
- FITMENT: Nissan: 04-15 Titan 4WD/2WD
- KIT CONTENTS: Traction bars, axle brackets, frame brackets, and hardware
- BENEFITS: Fits stock height to 8-inches of lift; Eliminates leaf spring windup and rear axle rotation; Creates better rear wheel traction; Built from heavy duty 1.25-inch DOM tubing and 1/4-inch plate steel mounting brackets; Includes adjustable Heim joints for a precise fit
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Highy recommended on 2011 and newer models to prevent axle wrap forcing the drive shaft upwards and making contact with the body of the truck
- ITEM SPECIFICS: Installation Time: 2-3 hours; Weight: 36.35-lbs
|Item Weight:||31.99 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Pro Comp Suspension,Div Tmg
mpn: 72400B, ean: 0614901109757,