Product Description & Reviews
Our Series II Jeep JK 3.5-inch Lift Kit is specifically designed to give the smoothest highway ride while maintaining great off-road performance. Rough Country engineers each component, focusing on meeting and exceeding the OEM standards that set the bar for stock Jeep equipment. Everything from ensuring the angle of your track-bar to maximizing vibration absorption via rubber bushings - we guarantee this kit will give you the best of both worlds.Product Specifics: • Manufacturer: Rough Country Suspension Systems • Part Number: PERF87491 • Weight (Lbs): 26 • Install Time (Hours): 1-2 • ONLY fits models with 2-inches to 8-inches of suspension liftFitment: • 2007-2017 Jeep JK Wrangler 4WD • ONLY fits models with 2-inches to 8-inches of suspension liftTechnical Notes: • ONLY fits models with 2-inches to 8-inches of suspension lift
Features & Highlights
- Easy bolt-on installation.; Improves control and handling.; Reduces bump steer.; Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.; Chrome hardened 9/16-inch piston rod
- Only fits models with 2" - 8" of suspension lift.; Does NOT fit stock height models.
- 2005-2018 4WD Ford F-250 Super Duty; 2005-2018 4WD Ford F-350 Super Duty; Only fits models with 2" - 8" of suspension lift
- KIT CONTENTS: (2) Performance 2.2 steering stabilizers; Mounting brackets; Hardware
- Est. Install Time: 1-2 hours; SKU: PERF87491
|Package Weight:||26 pounds|
|Package Size:||13 x 7 x 7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.