Product Description & Reviews
About MaxAuto 1. Great Performance: The leveling kit (lift kit) from MaxAuto are made from high quality steel or aluminum, professionally and specifically designed and developed for the needs of the aftermarket customers. 2. Strict Quality Test: Strict quality control and check for every components of the part to make sure the product safety. 3. Benifits: Increased ground clearance; Levels the front with the front and the rear of the vehicle; No need to disassemble your struts to install. 4. Advantages: Simple bolt-on installation within 1-3 hours. Only Fit (Important!!): 2007-2017 GMC Sierra 1500 2007-2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2007-2013 Chevrolet Avalanche 2014-2017 Chevrolet Suburban 2007-2014 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 2007-2017 Chevrolet Tahoe 2007-2016 GMC Sierra 2007-2017 GMC Yukon 2015-2017 GMC Yukon XL 2007-2014 GMC Yukon XL 1500 Package Includes: Qty 2 x Front Lift Spacers Qty 6 x Bolts and Gaskets Qty 2 x Rear Steel Lift Blocks Qty 4 x Zinc Plated U-bolts Qty 8 x Nuts and Gaskets Features: Aluminum or iron construction ensures durability. Powder coating has a long lasting rust and corrosion resistance. Note: Due to the suspension geometry, Lift spacer thickness and lift is not a 1 to 1 ratio. Lifting height is the effect of lifting the vehicle after installing the leveling lift kit. If you have questions about our items, please feel free to contact us.
Features & Highlights
- ONLY Fit: 2007-2017 GMC Sierra 1500, 2007-2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 2007-2013 Chevrolet Avalanche, 2014-2017 Chevrolet Suburban, 2007-2014 Chevrolet Suburban 1500, 2007-2017 Chevrolet Tahoe, 2007-2016 GMC Sierra, 2007-2017 GMC Yukon, 2015-2017 GMC Yukon XL, 2007-2014 GMC Yukon XL 1500,
- Package Includes: Qty 2 x Front Lift Spacers, Qty 6 x Bolts and Gaskets, Qty 2 x Rear Steel Lift Blocks, Qty 4 x Zinc Plated U-bolts, Qty 8 x Nuts and Gaskets
- Please Note: This lift kit will raise your vehicle 2.5" in the front and 2" in the rear. Due to the suspension geometry, Lift spacer thickness and lift is not a 1 to 1 ratio. Lifting height is the effect of lifting the vehicle after installing the leveling lift kit.
- Great Performance: Superior durable steel or aluminum and powder coating for a long lasting rust and corrosion resistance.
- Benifits: Improves the look of your vehicle and increases ground clearance for larger tires. Factory shocks can be reused. No need to disassemble your struts to install. Simple bolt-on installation within 1-3 hours.
|Item Weight:||20.83 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: HEW:1515, mpn: 1515, ean: 0745662015152,
sku: 1250, mpn: 1250, ean: 0745662012502,
sku: HEW:1801, mpn: 1801, ean: 0745662018016,