Product Description & Reviews
This coolant filtration system for the Ford Powerstroke filters a small amount of coolant with each pass. The spin on the filter makes it easy to change coolant as often as you need. Plus, the filters also remove all solid particles. Typically you will use three filters in the first nine months. Once the initial nine months has passed, you will only need to change the filter once a year.Uses ball valves to shut off the coolant lines for mess free filter changes. Crimped on fittings make for a leak proof setup with a clean look.
Features & Highlights
- Uses ball valves to shut off the coolant lines for mess free filter changes
- Crimped on fittings make for a leak proof setup with a clean look
- Uses a standard spin on coolant filter for easy filter changes
- Comes with a powder coated bracket and all of the required hardware for the install
- Helps to extend the life of your vehicles cooling system
|Package Weight:||6.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.5 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.