Product Description & Reviews
Item Description Brand New Electronic Throttle Body Assembly This Throttle Body is manufactured and tested to the strictest OE standards for unparalleled performance. Built for trouble-free ownership and 100% visually inspected and quality tested. This Throttle Body is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. 100% electrically tested prior to leaving the factory Direct replacement,100% factory test Top quality Aftermarket part Professional Installation is Highly Recommended No Instruction Included How to Replace Throttle Body: Step 1: Remove the air cleaner and duct hose assembly using the common screwdriver. Disconnect the electrical connector on the mass air flow by pulling out the plug. Disconnect the intake air temperature sensor found in the air duct. Step 2: Disconnect the idle air control on the side of the throttle body by pulling the electrical connector out. Disconnect the throttle position sensor opposite the throttle cable levers. Step 3: Disconnect the throttle cables by turning the throttle lever on the throttle body all the way open by hand and then removing the now slackened cables from the throttle lever. Step 4: Remove the heated water hoses from the bottom of the throttle body if there are any (this is vehicle dependent). Use the needle nose pliers to remove the clamps by squeezing the clamps and pulling them off. Pull the hoses off. Not all vehicles have these, although there are a few that do. Step 5: Remove the four bolts running through the throttle body and into the intake manifold. Use appropriate ¼-inch drive socket and ratchet. Lift the throttle body off the intake manifold. Protect the metal gasket that is in between the throttle body and intake. This gasket must be reused. Install the new throttle body and components in reverse order of removal.
Features & Highlights
- 【High Function】: TOP quality Electronic Throttle Body, solves internal electronic sensor failure and excessive wear and tear, redesigned electronic board features a new hall effect sensor for increased reliability and a longer service life. Sold as a complete unit, our replacement throttle body features a butterfly valve which is electronically controlled by the engine control unit (ECU) to precisely open and close to regulate the fuel/air mixture
- 【Complete Throttle Body Assembly 】: Includes Throttle Actuator, Idle Air Control and Throttle Position Sensor.
- 【Fitment】: Fit for 2011 - 2017 Chrysler 200 2.4L; 2009 - 2017 Dodge Journey 2.4L; 2007 - 2017 Jeep Patriot 2.0L 2.4L; 2007 - 2017 Jeep Compass 2.0L L4 2.4L; 2007 - 2012 Dodge Caliber 2.0L; 2007 - 2012 Dodge Caliber 2.4L 2.0L 1.8L; 2007 - 2010 Chrysler Sebring 2.4L; 2008 - 2014 Dodge Avenger 2.4L; 2014 - 2017 Jeep Cherokee 2.4L.
- 【Reference Part Number】: 04891735AC 4891735AC 4891735AA 4891735AD 977-025
- 【Shipping】: Ships from NJ or CA,United States.
|Part Number:||4891735, 04891735AC|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.