Product Description & Reviews
This aluminum battery box is ideal for racing, street rod, and custom applications. This 3-piece 0.040� aluminum box allows full access to the battery without having to remove it from the box and hard mounts the battery to the frame of the vehicle. It complies with NHRA Rule 8:1 and includes a 1-gauge welding cable, a heavy duty battery hold down, and all necessary spacers and mounting hardware.Complies with NHRA Rule 8:1 - battery box required when no firewall exists between driver's compartment and battery.
Features & Highlights
- Complies with NHRA Rule 8:1 - battery box required when no firewall exists between driver's compartment and battery
- Hard mounts battery to frame with 3/8" bolts
- Heavy duty one-piece welded battery hold down
- Dimensions measure 13-1/2"l x 9-1/2"w x 10"h
- Includes a 1-gauge welding cable
|Item Size:||9.75 x 13.5 x 13.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||9.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||13 x 9.9 x 9.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.