Product Description & Reviews
This 16 gauge steel console insert provides style, security and convenience. While maintaining the refined curves of the OEM console, the Tuffy console insert transforms your OEM console into a heavy-duty lockable storage area utilizing Tuffy's Pry-Guard locking system with 10 tumbler double bitted security key to help protect valuables from thieves. The innovative design utilizes an exclusive lid support feature that keeps the lid open while accessing contents. The insert maintains a completely stock look including full use of armrest and lid. Featuring a durable texture powder coat finish, the insert comes ready to install. Drilling is required for a secure installation. The insert is not designed to work with the OEM remote CD player. Cannot be used for 2009 and older model Ram/Dodge.
Features & Highlights
- Maintains full use of the armrest and lid. Tuffy exclusive lid support feature that keeps the lid open while accessing contents.
- 16GA steel construction. Durable Powder Coat Finish.
- Features Pry-Guard locking system with 1/8" thick welded steel components
- Simple install. Some drilling required for secure installation.
- The insert is not designed to work with the OEM remote CD player. Cannot be used for 2009 and older model Ram/Dodge.
|Manufacturer:||Tuffy Security Products|
|Publisher:||Tuffy Security Products|
|Studio:||Tuffy Security Products|
|Item Weight:||0.09 pounds|
|Item Size:||14 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.2 x 5.3 x 5.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.