Product Description & Reviews
Pollen, allergens, various fuel-based contaminants from the outside road environment all pass into and are filtered by your vehicle's Cabin Air Filter, or CAF. A TYC CAF is designed to have the same or better filtration efficiency as the original equipment filter: its identical dust load capacity ensures the same amount of particulate-collecting power, while factory-correct level of pressure drop ensures proper air flow through the vehicle's cabin. Each TYC CAF also comes with step-by-step installation instructions for ease of replacement.
Features & Highlights
- OE-comparable configuration as either Particle filter (single-stage) or Combination filter (with additional carbon layer to remove odor)
- Eliminates nearly 100% of exhaust pollutants and airborne contaminants
- Easy to install onto most vehicles within 7 minutes; installation instruction included with each unit
- Provides clean air for you and your passengers; recommended replacement interval: every 12,000 miles
- Honda Genuine Part # 80290-S0X-A01, 80290-S0X-A02; Replacement Fram CF8813
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||11 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By WELLS VEHICLE ELECTRONICS
mpn: JA1476, ean: 0025889432797,