Product Description & Reviews
Valvoline DEXRON -VI ATF (automatic transmission fluid) is formulated with premium synthetic base stocks and advanced additive technology, and meets all the stringent requirements of General Motors' DEXRON -VI specification*, which is designed for the modern automatic transmissions in GM vehicles. Valvoline DEXRON -VI ATF is officially licensed with GM and can be used in new and old GM automatic transmissions. It is fully backserviceable and can be used wherever DEXRON -II and/or DEXRON -III are recommended.
Features & Highlights
- Provides consistent shift performance for new and old GM transmissions
- Extends transmission fluid life and prevents fluid breakdown at higher operating temperatures
- Provides excellent oxidative stability under severe conditions
- Reduces sludge and varnish build-up
- For any product use or product technical questions call 1-800-TEAM-VAL
|Item Weight:||11.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||12.1 x 5.8 x 5.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||11.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.3 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Approved for Automotive
mpn: 450_Clips_Box_Fastener, ean: 0612520486921,