Product Description & Reviews
This is our biggest, toughest, "get the job done" equipment heater. Model 80 is the perfect solution for heating your oil, hydraulic fluids and biodiesel, eliminating cold starts. Say goodbye to long warm up times and clouds of exhaust in the morning! Best suited for oil capacity of 26 - 48 quarts (24.6 - 45.4 liters) or hydraulic fluid of 50 - 100 gallons (189.3 - 378.5 liters) Wolverine Heaters provide improved cranking ability and performance even in the most frigid weather (-30°F) while providing the added benefits of reducing fuel usage and equipment wear. Virtually eliminate start up smoke and harmful emissions. Save time, money and the environment, it's a great solution! Made in the USA - 2-year warranty - 100% Satisfaction guarantee Wolverine Heaters are great for marine, aviation, farm and industrial equipment too. Heat the oil, the transmission and the battery for best results.
Features & Highlights
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Made in USA - 2 Year Warranty
- Heats 26 - 48 quarts motor oil / 31 - 58 gallons hydraulic fluid
- Eliminate cold starts. Faster - easier - hotter engine cranking in cold weather. Tested to -30 degrees.
- Easy peel & stick application. Installs in minutes, no tools required, no hoses to cut. Apply to flat METAL only.
- Environmentally Friendly - Reduces start up smoke and harmful emissions
|Item Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||11.75 x 0.13 x 0.13 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Peterson Fluid Systems
mpn: 080300, ean: 0013083000133,